Wednesday 16 April 2014

X-Men: Days of Future Past trailer





The last trailer for X-Men: Days of Future Past is finally here and it gives us the most in-depth look yet.  It is not as dark as the others but it delivers on action and characters.  Generally I think this movie looks pretty good it is great to see The Sentinels and glimpses at some of the bigger set pieces.  Again, like all the promotion for this movie, Wolverine is the main focus.  Fox are really going to have to start leaning on someone else to hold up this franchise because Hugh Jackman won’t be able to do this forever!



We also get our first good look at Quicksilver. Honestly, I am not all that impressed with the portrayal of this character so far.  Evan Peters wardrobe looks like it was taken from a fancy dress shop.  At the moment it is just not working for me but I will reserve judgement until I see the movie on May 22nd.



Here is the trailer:




As usual let me know what you think of the trailer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!