Thursday 3 April 2014

New TV Spot for Godzilla & New footage from The Amazing Spider-Man 2



Clips for two of this year’s biggest movies were released today.  


First up Godzilla with this new TV Spot:




Everything I have seen of Godzilla so far is amazing and this TV spot is no exception.  It focuses on the carnage caused by Godzilla and although it doesn’t show us anything that new and still doesn’t reveal the big bad it has me very excited.  I can’t wait for this one.  


Godzilla is released in the UK on 15th May


Also released today was a clip from The Amazing Spider-Man 2:




The clip shows Harry Osborne offering to make a deal with Electro.  I still don’t really like the look of Electro and all the clips I have seen give me the impression that Jamie Foxx might be over egging it slighting.  But Dane DeHaan could make washing dishes interesting so I am really hopeful for this sequel.  


The Amazing Spider-Man 2 opens on 18th April in the UK.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!