Wednesday 2 April 2014

Movie news: Lucy trailer



Today we got our first glimpse of Lucy, Luc Besson’s latest sci-fi starring Scarlett Johansson.



If I had to think of a super paring Scarlett Johansson and Luc Besson does not immediately spring to mind, but I have to admit the idea of the two working together gets me a little excited.  Luc Besson has moments of brilliance (Leon, The Fifth Element) and moments of…well non brilliance (The Family) but after watching the trailer I am hopeful that this is more of Besson at his best.  Sure, it is high concept and a little hard to believe but when he is on form Besson produces great Sci-fi.  Add in Johansson who is pretty hot property right now and we may have a bit of a gem on our hands.  We will find out in August when Lucy is released in cinemas.

Want to watch or planing to avoid? Let me know in the comments.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!